Cancellation & Refunds Policy
Care First Medical Center has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals.
- We require at least 24 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment,
we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost.
- In the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Deposits paid for cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable.
- If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule.
- There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals or treatment areas.
- Pre-pays have a 12 month expiry date.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations.
- If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 24 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- By purchasing pre-paid treatments, you agree to these terms.
- If you cannot attend your appointment please give us at least 24 hours notice allowing us to offer your slot to another patient in need of care.